Want to avoid time-consuming and financially repairing the engine at a seemingly fairly average mileage? The first rule of excellent car care is the timely replacement of oil in the engine.
Directly changing the oil in the engine is a very simple procedure, however it is much easier and more profitable to entrust it to car service professionals CARVEX.
How often do you need to change oil in the engine ?
- Every 13000 km when driving in the trail mode with a maximum of 1-2 passengers
- Every 10,000 km when driving in mixed mode or with a more significant load
- Every 8000 km when driving around the city
- Every 6000 km with increased load on the car - here you can include the transportation of heavy loads, a large number of passengers, broken roads and even a long stand in traffic jams
- Is there a turbine on your car? Take away 30% of the mileage indicated above - your engine needs a little bit more oil change
Self-replacement oil - preparation for the procedure
- Carefully read the operating instructions and service book of your car - first you need to determine which motor oil the manufacturer recommends. Also this information is for sure placed on the sticker in the hood of your car
- Prepare a new oil filter, replaceable rubber seals and washers